HOW TO APPLY FOR ONLINE VISA FOR TURKEY 2017(Updated)? STEP BY STEP EXPLANATION WITH IMAGES ● TURKEY TRAVEL JOURNAL
How to apply for e-visa for Turkey in 2017 ( UPDATED)? Step by step guide with images.
As of 2014, you can apply for e visa for Turkey on Turkish embassy's website. This would help and save you so much time,more than you could imagine. Because airport traffic in Turkish cities especially in Istanbul is getting busier everyday since the city become a huge transit point for Middle Eastern and Asian refugees and the third airport (biggest in Europe) for Istanbul is on the way.
So here is step by step guide with images about e visa for Turkey , if you don't want to wait in the very long queues in busy spring and summer season.
1. Make a google search for " online visa for Turkey " or visit www.e-visa.gov.tr and click "APPLY".
2. Choose your country - Chose the type of your travel document- Enter the verification
code and click on "save & continue".
3. Make sure you choose the right country since the application fee differs for each
4. Fill out all your details. Do not skip any step. Once you verify there is no turning back.
***You need to respond to confirmation e-mail within an hour.
5. This confirmation screen means e-mail has been sent to you already.
6. Check your e-mail account. Click "Approve " after you checking your details again.
7. Fill out the credit card details
8.Congratulations! You completed. Now you can download your visa for Turkey in pdf format and go to passport
-- Your visa for Turkey in pdf format should look like this!
WARNINGS & TIPS :
-Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you wish to enter Turkey. There can be extra requirements depending on your location. If so system will inform you about the requirements after you select your nationality and travel dates.
-Payments can bemade only by Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay credit/debit card. The card doesnt' have to be your card. .Make sure that your card has “3D Secure System” and is open to international transactions.
-After you get the “e-mail address verification message”, click the “approve” button and make the payment within 24 hours. Otherwise, your application will be expired, the system will not accept payment, and you will need to make a new application.
- E visa for Turkey can be paid only in US Dollars. If you don't have have a USD account. An equivalent amount in your local currency will be deducted from your account.
-After you make payment, download link will be sent to you by e-mail. Passport control officers can verify your e-Visa in their system. However, I recommend you to save your e-Visa on tablet pc, smartphone etc. or keep a hardcopy in case of any mistsake in the system on arrival.
If you follow all the instructions above, you will get online visa for Turkey easily and avoid long queues before you travel to Turkey .
If you have any question or if you want to add anything, do not hesitate to write it in comments section below.
And if you think that this post was useful, please share it. Remember! Sharing is caring.