How to Get Turkish Visa Online in 2021 ✔ Step-by-Step Tutorial with Photos in 2021
If you want to get your Turkish Visa Online and skip the queue on arrival, we will explain you how to make your Turkish Visa Application for Turkey Tourist Visa and Visa Fee. It may differ for each country. Turkey Visa for Indians is different from Turkey Visa for US citizens. Here is a step by step tutorial with photos of How to Get Your Turkish Visa Online (also called E Visa Turkey) in 2021
How to Get Your Turkish Visa Online Step-by-Step Guide (with Photos)
First thing is first;
- Go to Google and type Turkish Visa Online or Turkish Visa or E Visa for Turkey
- Official website of the Republic of Turkey Electronic Visa Application System is www.evisa.gov.tr Click on it!
- Choose language on upper right corner
- Click on Apply Now or #1 Apply button in the middle of the screen
- Choose your country. E Visa for Turkey costs may differ for each country. Citizens of some countries don't need to pay Visa fee but they still need to apply for Turkish E visa. Citizens of some countries don't need visa application at all.
- If you ask Do I need Visa for Turkey, you will find the answer as a full list of countries whose citizens don't need Visa for Turkey on the bottom of this page.
- Save & Continue!
- Choose the date that you want to Enter to Turkey
Very Important notes ;
* E Visa for Turkey is valid for 180 days for U.S Citizens ( Validation dates differ for each country, check before) but you can stay in Turkey only 90 days. US citizens get multiple entry Visa for Turkey automatically.
*E Visa Fee for Turkey is 50 Us Dollars for Us Citizens.
*Even though it says Turkish E Visa can be paid only with Mastercard, Visa and Union Pay on the FAQ Section, as you can see yourselves below, you can pay your Turkish Visa Online with many other payment options such as Alipay, WeChat pay, Payu, Discover, Przelewy and so on.
- Save & Continue
- You can see below that Turkish Visa for Indians valid for 180 days, however citizens of India can stay in Turkey only 30 days and it's a single entry Tourist Visa for Turkey
- Citizens of some countries don't pay Visa Fee for Turkey. You can see that there is no cost for Turkish Visa for Mexicans but citizens of Mexico still need to apply for Turkish Visa Online
- Citizens of some countries such as Germany don't need to apply for Turkish E Visa. If it says that you are exempt from Turkish Visa, you can enter to Turkey without any visa.
- Fill out the Turkish Visa application form
- Save & Continue
- Check your information before you verify for Turkish E Visa. You can not change it after you click Verify
- You will receive an e-mail from Turkey Electronic Visa Application System. Once you click Approve, you will be re-directed to the payment page.
*You have only one hour to click the Approve, otherwise your application will be deleted. Once you click Approve, you have 48 hours to pay for your Turkish Visa
- Enter your card details for Turkish Visa Fee
- Click on Make Payment
- Congratulations! You have paid for your Turkish Visa. Don't forget to download your E Visa for Turkey & print it out. You will need a hard copy of your visa on Turkish Customs
* You will also receive an e-mail with your visa for Turkey (Visa download link), so you can download later on if you wish.
What is the advantage of getting Turkish Visa Online
Getting Turkish Visa Online will help you skip the line at the borders of Istanbul Airports. Keep that in mind that citizens of some countries are not allowed apply Turkey Visa on Arrivals . Always check the official website first.
Can You Get Turkish Visa on Arrival
Yes you can but only if you are the citizens of those countries listed below;
Can You Enter to Turkey with your ID only
You are allowed to enter Turkey without E Visa only with showing your national ID, If you are the citizen of the countries listed below;
Germany, Belgium, France, Georgia, The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Ukraine, Greece
Do You Need Visa for Turkey If you Are on a Cruise Ship
According to the information on Ministry of Foreign Affairs, those who arrive at the seaports (Istanbul, Izmir or Kuşadasi) and willing to see the seaport city and the nearby areas do not need to get Visa or E Visa as long as they stay maximum 72 hours.
However If you arrive to city to check in for your cruise or departing from the city because your cruise tour has finished, you need to get E visa for Turkey for those dates.
How Much is Turkey Visa Fees
Turkey Visa costs change according to your country. You can check again the beginning of this post and find out how to check Turkey Visa Fee for your country on Republic of Turkey Electronic Visa Turkey Application System website.
For example ; As of June 2020 Turkish Visa Fee for Citizens of India is 43 Us Dollars and Turkish E Visa Cost for Us citizens is 50 Us Dollars. For the best answer you can check on www.evisa.gov.tr